Enhance your home Wi-Fi Network with the TP-Link Archer AX50 AC3000 router. These routers come with four external high-gain antennas. Its beamforming technology gives a high signal to all connected devices. tp link wifi.net AX50 router comes with advanced features and delivers high performance to your home Wi-Fi coverage. TP-Link Tether app make its setup easy. You can easily set up your router within a few minutes. By using the Tether app, you can control and manage your home Wi-Fi network from your smartphone.
TP-Link Archer AX50 Setup
Are you trying to set up your tplinkwifi.net AX50 router? Then, you are in the right place. In this article, we will explain to you the complete process of TP-Link Setup.
Steps to Setup tp link wifi.net AX50
Before You Begin
- Switch off your modem, and remove the backup battery, if it has.
- Place the router in the center of your home, by this you can get the direct Wi-Fi network.
Connect the Device
- Take an Ethernet cable and connect it on the Internet port (WAN) of your tp link wifi.net AX50 router.
- Next, turn on your modem. Then, wait for a while until the restart.
Note: If your Internet connection is directly through an Ethernet cable, then skip this step.
- Attach the power adapter to your router and turn it on.
Setup the Network on your router
- Download the tplinkwifi.net Tether app on your device.
- Click the Add button in the Tether app.
- Select Router>Wireless Router from the app.
- Follow the prompt steps to connect the internet.
TP-Link Archer AX50 Router Login
Follow these mention steps to login to your router.
- Launch an internet browser on your computer like Chrome, Google.
- Enter the IP address 192.168.1.1 or tp link wifi.net in the address bar and hit the enter key.
- Then, the Login page will pop up on your computer screen.
- It will prompt you to enter the login details.
- Type admin in both username and password fields.
- At last, tap on the Enter key.