Sometimes users get the error while accessing the tplinkwifi.net, or in some cases, you may get not any response. Here in this section, we provide you some troubleshooting steps to solve this error.
- First, verify that your device should connect to the TP-Link router’s network. If you are not connected, then you will not be able to access the router login page with the web address tplinkwifi.net.
- After connected with the network, you still receiving the error message then you have to clear the cache and history of your web browser.
- Meanwhile, you can access the different web browser to log in.
- In some cases, users fail to access the router using the web address. So you can also use the IP address http://192.168.0.1 or http://192.168.1.1 to login to your router.
- If you are accessing the multiple network connection like the wired or wireless connection at the same time, then we recommend disconnecting all the connections and use only the wired connection.
- Still get this error, then you need to do the power cycle your TP-Link router and modem. Besides, also restart your computer, PC, or mobile device.
- You should temporarily disable the firewall and antivirus software. To disable the firewall, access the Control panel of your device window and disable the firewall.
- Finally, if all the above troubleshooting steps fail to access your TP-Link router login page, then you have to reset your router to the factory settings.
Reset your tplinkwifi.net router
Go along with these mentioned steps to reset your tplinkwifi.net router.
- Ensure that your TP-Link router should turn on.
- Next, find the reset button on the back or bottom of the router.
- Take a paper clip or similar object to press the reset button.
- Press and hold the reset button using the paper clip or similar object.
- After 20 seconds release the reset button of the router.
- Once the reset complete, then the router starts automatically.