Secure your TP-Link wi-fi router by changing the administrative username and password. Here, in this article, we explain the two ways to change tplinkwifi password and username.
Setp 1: change tplinkwifi password and username.
- In the first step, open a web browser on your device that should be connected to your router’s network.
- On the search bar, type tplinklogin.net.
- Meanwhile, a login window will pop up.
- Here, you have to log in to the router using the default login details.
- After this, move to Advanced Settings and then System Tools.
- Now, click on the Administration tab and then select the Account Management
- Hereafter, enter the username and old password of your router.
- Once done, set the new username and password, then reconfirm the password.
- And Click on the Save
- Finally, you can use the new username and password for the login.
Method 2: change the admin username and password of the TP-Link router :
- First, open any browser on your device.
- Enter tplinklogin.net.
- Meanwhile, a login screen will pop up.
- Here, login to the router using the default login details.
- Then, move to System tools.
- Click on the Password.
- Herein, it will prompt you to change your login details.
- Enter a new username and password and click on the Save
- Thus, you successfully change the login details of the tplinkwifi.net.