The TP-link Archer C3150 router is a powerful combination of advanced Broadcom NitroQAM technology as well as 4-stream technology that offers boost wireless speed up to 25%. Now, moving to the setup procedure for http //tplinkwifi.net Archer C3150 router.
Steps to perform the http //tplinkwifi.net Archer C3150 router setup
In order to complete the TP-link router setup procedure, follow the below instructions in series:-
- The first and foremost job while connecting the router, is to check whether your internet connection is established through an Ethernet cable from the wall instead of using a DSL modem. If yes, then connect your Ethernet cable to the router’s internet port directly and move to step 5 and step 6. Otherwise, the user may need to follow the next step.
- In the next step, you have to install the antennas and try to position them vertically for getting the best signal reception.
- Now, by using another end of the same Ethernet cable, try to connect your modem to the internet port labelled on your http //tplinkwifi.net Archer C3150 router.
- Turn on your router and wait for at least 2 minutes till it restarts.
- After that, turn on your TP-link router.
- Check for the LED light is blinking or not. If it is blinking, it states that your router is properly setup.
- Moreover, you have to connect your device (laptop or computer) to the router. It can be possible in two different ways: wired or wirelessly.
- To perform the wired connection, you are prompted to use an Ethernet cable and turn off the Wi-Fi, while connecting your device to the router.
- For a wireless connection, you need to connect with the help of SSID and the wireless password.
By following the above-defined instruction, the user can easily able to perform TP-link Archer C3150 router
Steps to login to TP-link Archer C3150 router
To interact with the web-based utility, easy configuration, and to smartly manage your router, it becomes necessary to access the http //tplinkwifi.net login page.
However, it includes the following instructions through which one can easily access the login page.
- By using the same device (laptop or computer), which is connected to your router, you have to open a web browser.
- Provide the web address http //tplinkwifi.net in the address field. Click on the Enter button to proceed to the next step.
- In the window screen, the user is prompted to enter the TP-link default password in the password section. Moreover, if the user has already changed the password, then he/she may be required to enter it instead of the TP-link default password.
- Finally, click on the Login button to finish the procedure.
How to update the TP-link Archer C3150 firmware?
Updating the TP-link router firmware is not a very big deal. This process takes at least 4 to 5 minutes to update. However, it includes the following instructions:-
- The first and foremost job is to download the latest firmware update version. It can easily be downloaded by locating the download center. Drop-down the bar and select your router. After this, check and then, download the latest firmware file, if available.
- In the second step, you have to extract the zip or you can say downloaded firmware file.
- Now, try to get access over the tplinkwifi.net login page or to login to the TP-link C3150 router’s management page.
- Once, you access the login page. Then, click on the system tool firmware upgrade option. Tap on the browse button/choose file in order to extract the firmware file.
- After that, you have to click on the upgrade button. Thus, your device will reboot automatically, once the firmware upgrade process gets finished.
- To check whether the firmware has been upgraded or not, click on the status option.
Consequently, your TP-link router’s firmware update process gets finished.