TP-Link EAP Series
As the internet has become an important part of the new generation, so TP-Link introduces a TP-Link EAP business Wi-Fi solution. TP-Link EAP series solution provides a reliable, secure, and convenient internet connection to the internet users. The EAP series products are easy to install, flexible, and secure wireless network solutions. You can easily manage and control multiple TP-Link EAPs in different sites by using the TP-Link EAP controller in one location. Here in this article, we explain a complete guide on how to set up a TP-Link EAP. Setup of TP-Link EAP can perform in two ways. One way is through the EAP controller software, and the other way is through a web browser.
Setup TP-Link EAP through web browser
1. Connect to the Wi-Fi Network
- First, you have to connect your EAP device to the home wi-fi network.
- Take an Ethernet cable and make a connection between the EAP device to the router.
- Now, attach your computer or PC to the TP-Link router via an Ethernet cable.
- Make sure your router set on the right position so that your device and EAP device can get an active IP address from the router and connect with the internet.
2. Login to the TP-Link EAP device
- Foremost, open your wireless device such as a computer or PC to log in to the TP-Link EAP device.
- Then, move to the Network settings on your wireless device.
- After that, scan the wi-fi network and select your EAP network.
- Once done, put down your network name and password and connect to the EAP device network.
Note: Find the Network name (SSID) and password on the printed label of the device.
- Verify that your computer or PC gets the IP address of the DNS server and the gateway.
- Hereafter, open a web browser on your computer.
- Type the default address of the EAP device http://tplinkeap.net on the address bar of your browser.
- Afterward, enter the login credentials on the EAP login page.
Are you failed to access the TP-Link EAP setup page through the default domain address?
In case you are getting any error, and fail to access the TP-Link EAP setup page then go with these given troubleshooting steps.
- Clear the cache, cookies, and history of your web browser.
- Go with another web browser to log in.
- Further, Head to the wireless setting of your device and turn ON/OFF the wi-fi network and again try to connect with the network.
- If the default address not working then try to use the IP address of the EAP 192.168.0.5
- Reset the EAP device if the above troubleshooting steps failed.