Are you looking for the best Wi-Fi router for your home and office? So no need to search, TP-Link launches the best wireless Archer A7 router. The http://tplinkwifi.net Archer C7 is a wireless dual-band Gigabit router that is available at a reasonable cost. It comes with superior features such as parental controls, Quality of (QoS). Moreover, setup and login of Archer C7 are quite easy, you can do setup and login by itself in a few minutes.
Setup of TP-Link Archer C7
Setting up the Archer C7 wireless router is not a tough task. You can easily set up your router with the web address tplinkwifi.net or http://tplinkwifi.net. Go with these given points carefully, to perform the Tp-Link WiFi router setup.
- Foremost, Attach your modem to the WAN (internet port) by using one end of Ethernet cable.
- And, Connect your computer to the LAN port of the router through Ethernet cable.
- Next, attach all the devices to the power socket or source outlet and turn them on.
- Wait until the devices get steady, and the LED lights are flashing.
Steps for Setup Internet Service
- For setup Internet service on Archer C7, open your preferred web browser and type http://tplinkwifi.net in the address bar.
- Then, fill the admin in the username and password section.
- Here, you have to select the Internet and WAN settings. Further, choose the PPPoE connection type.
- Provide the username and password that will be given by your ISP (Internet service provider).
- Move to the Wireless Security tab, plus set the password ( passkey) for both the router and internet service.
- After this, click on the Save/Apply option to save the settings. Then tap on the Reboot to get the device restarted.
Login to your Archer C7 router
To log in your wireless Archer C7, walk-through with these effective steps.
- On your computer or PC, launch a web browser of your choice such as Chrome, Firefox, Google.
- Go to the Address bar and enter www.tplinkwifi.net or http://tplinkwifi.net. If you fail with a web address, then try to login with the IP address 192.168.0.1.
- Meanwhile, you will see a login page.
- In the username and password section, enter admin. Click the Login option.
- Finally, you logged in.