TP-Link AC4000 MU-MIMO Tri-Band Wi-Fi Router (Archer A20)
The www.tplinkwifi.net AC4000 is a tri-band wireless router that comes with an incredible speed of up to 1625 Mbps. This router especially known for gaming purposes usually is known as a gaming router. Moreover, if one wants to set up www.tplinkwifi.net AC MU-MIMO tri-band router, then you are at the right place.
Steps to perform the TP-Link AC4000 router setup
Follow the below-given points carefully, in order to perform the tplinkwifi.net router setup. It contains:-
- In the first step, visit a power cable and attach it to power source outlets or surge protectors.
- Attach one end of the power to the TP-Link AC4000 router’s power input. It is located at the rear side of the router.
- Power on your TP-Link tri-band router.
- Now, in the next part, you have to connect your modem. For this, you have to acquire a wired connection (Ethernet cable).
- Use one end of your Ethernet cable and plug it into the labelled WAN port of your TP-Link router.
- In the same way, use another end of the Ethernet cable and plug into labelled yellow (LAN port) of your existing modem.
- This all can be possible with the help of a wired connection.
However, your TP-Link AC4000 Wi-Fi router setup process is completed successfully. The next part is to access the www.tplinkwifi.net login page.
Steps to log in to TP-link router
So, here are the points that need to followed to log in to your TP-Link router.
- By using a computer or mobile device, open any of the web browser of your choice (for instance, Google Chrome or Internet Explorer).
- Move to the address bar of your chosen web browser. Provide www.tplinkwifi.net address in your address bar. If in case, the given address fails, then try to use the default Internet protocol address Via http://192.168.1.1. Click on the search option.
- If the www.tplinkwifi.net opens, then the user is prompted to enter the username and password. It can be labelled on the box of your TP-Link router.
- Once, you entered the correct login details in the mentioned field. Then, finally, click on the Login button.
By login to your router, you may easily get access over the setting of your TP-Link Wi-Fi router and change it according to your preferences.