TP-Link AC1900 C9 is the best wireless router of the Tplinkwifi series. Its Gigabit Wi-Fi connection makes a bandwidth application such as HD streaming videos, online gaming, and web browsing. You can enjoy a super-fast, high-performance network in your connected home devices. The three dual-band antennas give a continuous Wi-Fi network to all connected devices in every corner of the house.
Besides, AC1900 C9 wireless router comes with more advanced features like parental control, Easy setup, and guess network. Take advantage of these features with the tp link wifi.net C9 router. Here, In this article, We will help you to Setup your TP-Link C9 router.
Steps to Setup Tplinkwifi AC1900 C9 Router
Are you wondering how to Setup your Tplinkwifi C9 router? Then go along with these mentioned steps to setup TP-Link AC1900 C9 wireless router.
Some requirements before starting the setup process
- A computer
- An Ethernet cable
- A Modem
Steps to Setup
- Connect the router antennas, then plug the router in the power supply and turn it on.
- Take one end of the Ethernet cable and plug it in the Internet port of the router. Next, connect the modem with another end of the Ethernet cable.
- Attach an Ethernet cable to the LAN port of the router into the LAN port of your computer.
Note: Go through a wireless connection, in case your computer does not have the LAN port. For a wireless connection, use the network name and password, which labeled on the rear of your router.
- Move to an internet browser like Chrome, Firefox, Mozilla. Once you open the browser, enter tplinkwifi.net or 192.168.0.1 in the URL bar and click the Enter key.
- An admin Page will pop up on your screen, after that enter admin in the username and password box. Tap on the Login option.
- Head toward the Advanced tab, choose Network and then WAN on the left side of the menu.
- You will see a PPPoE connection, set the new username and password in this section.
- Tap on Save option. Go to Advanced settings and hit on the Save.
- Select Wireless 2.4GHz to set the Wi-Fi connection.
- Under the Wireless 2.4 GHz, choose Wireless settings and fill the desired name for your Tplinkwifi network.
- Press the Save option.
- Go to Wireless Security, then Wireless Password, and set a new password of your choice.
- In the end, left the other settings in default and tap on the Save.
- Now, your set up process complete.
Login to TP-Link AC1900 C9 Wireless router
In this post, we will guide you on how to login to your tplinkwifi net C9 router through the web address or the IP address. So follow these given steps carefully.
- In the beginning, turn on the router, and connect with the computer either by Wi-Fi or an Ethernet cable.
- On your computer, launch your favorite web browser.
- Hereafter, visit tplinkwifi.net or 192.168.0.1 and click the Enter button.
- When a login window opens, provide the admin in both the corresponding fields that are username or password. Further, on the Login option-click.
- That’s it you logged in to your TP-Link router.